Tuesday, January 23, 2018

A Romance Journal Just in Time for Valentines Day!

I finished another journal that included some more sewing and beading.

This was fun getting all the beads to work out to the right length.  I had wanted to use for of the shell leaves, but they were too wide to fit.
I included so wonderful pages from a free old book and antique lace edging that had seen better days.
And made my own marbled paper for the signature covers and end papers.  That was fun, you use shaving cream in a tray and drizzle or drop paint on it then stir with a thin stick.  Lay a damp piece of cardstock or paper on it for a minute, peel it off and after a couple minutes you squeegee off the foam.

Available in my Etsy Shop!

No comments:

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...