Sunday, January 22, 2017

Sunday Bible Journaling ~ Music From Daniel 3

I took a short break from posting, so thank you for your patience.

Today's image is one I drew twentysome years ago.


The images in the book of Daniel come to mind fairly easily.  Chapter 3 Verse 7 is just one of those.

Outlined in black ballpoint pen, the musical instruments are accented with gold metallic pen.  The colored portions are done with prismacolors and a blending pencil was used to get a solid strong color.

A blending pencil is a colorless pencil and if you go over your colored areas it will blend and smooth them so no strokes show.

No comments:

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...