Sunday, October 23, 2016

Sunday Bible Journaling ~ Stormclouds



A simple drawing of stormclouds, wind and rain to illustrate the highlighted verse.

The drawing is outlined with fine point ball pen in black.  It was colored with prismacolor pencils and I layered progressively darker shades of blue to create the shadows.  I usually rub the colored area with a tissue wrapped around my finger to blend everything.

Later I added to the outlines with a silver metallic pen.  

The highlighted verse is outlined with a gold metallic pen and colored with prismacolor pencil.

Simple little drawings can add so much to the beauty of your bible and help you to remember the lessons within.

No comments:

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...