Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Update to Bible Cover and a pair of UFOs

After looking at the ribbon trim I ordered, I decided it was too wide and the black background was not right.  So for the back of the cover I turned under the edges and appliqued it.  I will probably add a line or two of red embroidery to match the inside edge of the border and to cover the threads sticking out at the corners.  Not sure yet on the rest of the cover but I'm thinking that applique will work on the front also.
However, in looking for some thread I found 2 UFOs that were almost finished.  

Talk about perfect timing!
All I needed to do was finish the outlines on both and the hat on the top witch!

Now all I need is 2 simple frames, I think a Dollar Tree visit is in order for tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails