Sunday, May 1, 2016

Sunday Bible Journaling - Grapevines

This week I'm sharing grapevines.
as always click on the images to enlarge them

In Numbers 13:23 the bible talks about the fruit brought back to Moses from the Valley of Eshcol.

I did a sketch with an ultra fine point purple pen of a vine full of grapes.  All the color was added with prismacolor colored pencils.
Deuteronomy 30 & 31 speak about the end of Moses' life and I chose to make another grapevine on this page to represent the fullness of Moses' life, vines that had already been harvested.  

This design was sketched in black ultra fine pen and colored with watercolors in greens and light browns.  The verses are outlined in gold metallic pen, the ones on the left colored with watercolor and the one on the right later on with prismacolor.

No comments:

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...