Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Four Seasons Cross Stitch is Finished

The Winter square is done and that means the entire 4 seasons are done!
And you get to see it without wrinkles for once.

The next step is to stretch it over a board and frame it.  I picked up a rare square frame at Goodwill, I need to see if it will fit now.  If not, the framing will be on hold until I find a frame to fit.

P.S. I just tried out the frame and it is actually a perfect fit!  I never measured it when I found it, it looked about right and it was square which is hard to find.

4 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

What a lovely accomplishment! I hope the frame fits.

Happy Fall ~ FlowerLady

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

I just tried the frame out and it is perfect!

Judy said...

Can't wait to see it stretched and finished.

Darla Mae said...

It is beautiful! I look forward to seeing it framed. You must be so happy to have it all finished.


Darlene

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...