Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Update on 4 Seasons Cross Stitch

Autumn is coming along slowly as there's a lot of other stuff to be done right now, in between rainstorms that is.  We need the rain to help fill the lake again as that's where the town's drinking water comes from, but a day or two between storms would be nice as the yard is squishy...and it's caliche, meaning rock!  I can hardly use the wheelbarrow as it gets stuck.

Anyway, here's a photo update on Autumn.
I love the colors of the berries.  I'm not sure what kind sets fruit in fall but they look like blackberries.

Speaking of blackberries, I finally received my plant order after 2 months, which included 2 thornless blackberry bushes!  At 3" tall it will be a while before I see berries but these are supposed to produce 2-3 times a year.  At the very least I won't have to deal with thorns.

No comments:

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...