Sunday, April 19, 2015

Spring 2015 Garden Tour

Yes, I still have more cleanup to do but here is my potato bed!  So much better than last year, I bet I actually get nice potatoes from this crop.
Cauliflower about 1 week away from harvest.  It is so sweet and I can't believe how fast these grew!  I have 3.  Onions are peeking out on the right.
The 6 cabbages are making nice heads, they look picture perfect!
And the green beans are up!  The lattice keeps the cats from digging and using the bed as a litter box.
The iris are loving the rain we have gotten and are just glorious.

Mom's roses are so full of blooms you can barely find the leaves.  These are minis.
More minis
And I love these orange minis.
There are several of these bushes.
I like these the best, seems the baby grasshopper does too.  But I am not looking forward the grasshopper invasion we get every year.  They have not been a problem so far but they are annoying.



3 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Wow, your veggies are doing GREAT!

Love your roses and irises too.

Have a wonderful week ~ FlowerLady

Suztats said...

Wow your garden looks great and is so far ahead of ours here......it's too cold yet to plant much as we expect freezing temperatures over the next few days. That yellow iris is stunning! Can't wait to get out in the gardens.

April's Homemaking said...

Your garden looks beautiful! Your vegetable garden is really doing well, and I love all of your flowers! :)

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...