Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Pascha, Easter & Passover

*
Christ is Risen, Indeed He is Risen!
*
These are pictures of lillies from last year as they are not blooming yet this year, but being as they are the traditional Easter plant, I thought I would share.
And here are some flowers that are blooming right now!
These are really purple, not blue, but they always come out blue in the photos and I can't seem to color correct them.
I love the 3 petals each flower has.  These are a variety of spiderwort.
The yarrow is blooming in about 4 locations with lots of babies sprouting.  I just love these.  I am going to make a tincture this year as yarrow is good for wounds. 
*
Hope everyone is having/had a wonderful Easter or Pascha or Passover.
*

No comments:

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...