Sunday, February 12, 2017

Sunday Bible Journaling ~ Image of Jonah


This is another book that I have not done anything yet with the title page, but I found this charming image of Jonah and the whale and had to include it in my bible.

Again I printed it out on regular paper in the size I needed then used a tape runner to adhere it in place.

I have used a very simple free program for years called Irfanview.  It has a nice amount of tools to manipulate the image from size to color to effects.  I have tried several other programs but still like this one best.  

I save images to my computer in their original size then use the printer program to print in the size I need.  The scans of my bible pages that I post here, I re-size to be no more than 800 pixels on the longest side, using the Irfanview program and save the image to my computer, then upload to blogger.  Keeping the images smaller lets them load faster for everyone.

I hope this information helps some of you to break out of your comfort zone and try something new!

No comments:

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...