Sunday, January 29, 2017

Sunday Bible Journaling ~ Holy Prophet Hosea


Another example of an icon I printed out and pasted in my bible.  I did accent it with gold metallic pen in the halo.  Quick & easy!

The original image is hand written on the wall of a church.  I love these icons in circles and the colors are always lovely.

Find the image you like and save it to your computer.  Then print it out in the size you need.  You can use glue of some sort or like I did, use a tape runner along the edges.  Liquid glue can wrinkle pages and some stick glues can dry up and release after a while.  Another choice is spray glue on the back of the image, but I personally find that too messy as I tend to get it everywhere.

No comments:

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...