Sunday, November 13, 2016

Sunday Bible Journaling ~ Lift Up a Banner!


Lift up a banner!

A perfect page for banner images.  These are outlined in metallic pen and colored with watercolors.  Same for the verse highlights.

I have used a variety of metallic pens over the years.  The early ones were pretty messy if you weren't careful.  The ones now are so much nicer and easier to use.  Nothing looks like metal leaf except metal leaf but that is a really messy affair to deal with.  

Most of the time, the watercolors used are from the cheap ones they make for kids.  Since these pages are not exposed to light for vast amounts of time, I am not concerned about fading.  The colors are not as brilliant as artist grade watercolors, but on a limited budget you use what you can afford.

No comments:

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...