Sunday, November 6, 2016

Sunday Bible Journaling ~ Icon of Jeremiah

Some verse highlighting and a printed image.
In the book of Jeremiah I found a space that had a printed photo I changed it to one I preferred.  I found an icon of Jeremiah and printed it out to a size that would fit here, on sticky back paper.

Once I trimmed and placed the image I colored in the halo with gold metallic gel pen.  

The verses had been highlighted many years before with watercolor and outlined with a gold metallic pen.

If you want to add images to your bible that you don't want to draw, just do a Google image search for your subject.  There is everything from childlike coloring pages to high renaissance art.  Have fun and choose something that speaks to you, that tells God's story.

No comments:

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...