Sunday, October 30, 2016

Sunday Bible Journaling ~ Unfinished Border


click on the image to enlarge

Here's a top border I drew out but have never colored in.  I thought you might be interested in seeing the bare bones.

This was begun at least 20 years ago.  I would sit quietly with a fine ball point pen in hand to make notes during the sermon.  And sometimes doodles would form instead of images.  Now they call these zentangles.  Guess I was ahead of my time.

I would just start with a curve and it would grow from there.  Repeating the curves and branching out from them makes it grow.  

You can also see where I used the pen to add depth and shadow with lines in the deep spaces.  One day I'll color this in.


No comments:

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...