Sunday, October 16, 2016

Sunday Bible Journaling ~ Printed Images

Another instance of using a printed image in your bible to make it truly one of a kind.
I found this medieval image of a labyrinth and felt it was a good illustration of this passage.  Those who did not take the 'good way' are trapped in the labyrinth fighting monsters.

As with other small images I printed this one to the size I needed onto sticky backed paper, trimmed it and put it in place.

The highlighted verse is outlined in gold metallic pen and colored with watercolor using very little water so the paper would not wrinkle.

No comments:

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...