Sunday, August 28, 2016

Sunday Bible Journaling ~ The Streets of Proverbs


This drawing is meant to show the streets and gateways.

The outline is done in black ballpoint pen and the color is watercolor paint.  I have no idea why the color is showing so red, the street and the highlighted area are really a medium brown.  Trying to correct the colors has not worked, it only made the other colors be wrong.


I used a gold metallic pen, one of many different kinds I have tried, for the outline.  I felt this one was too wide but once done, it was done.


I rather like the wash of the street color along the right hand side of this page, it provides a little balance to the heaviness of the stone block wall on the left.

No comments:

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...