Sunday, July 24, 2016

Sunday Bible Journaling ~ Psalm 1 & 2

click to enlarge

Psalms 1 & 2 were the inspiration for this drawing.

Drawn with purple ball point pen, the tree by the stream, the fetters and chains and the iron rod.  It was colored with prismacolor colored pencils.
Colored pencils are great to use if you are journaling while in church as they are quiet and unobtrusive.  Make sure you have them all sharpened beforehand.

Most of my pages do not have any prep done to them as they were done many years ago before bible journaling was ever a 'thing'.  I also use the NIV pictorial bible which has thicker pages.

1 comment:

Terra said...

Your illustration in your Bible is appealing. Someday I may try that.

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...