Tuesday, March 29, 2016

A Scrappy Quilt Top

In December I started making a scrappy quilt  for my sleeping chair (I have a bad back and sleep in a recliner).
I started with a small square in the center and made strips to go around it, some of them very narrow like 1/2 inch.  
I sewed short pieces into longer strips as the quilt got larger.
I think I'm ready to make a solid backing for it and quilt it, but it may have to wait until all the gardening is done.  Please excuse the wrinkles as it has been stashed to the side while I have been gardening.

And please excuse the Ebay shipping area behind the chair, my room is not very large and every available space is used.

1 comment:

Judy said...


Beautiful use of scraps.

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...