Sunday, February 7, 2016

Sunday Bible Journaling - Noah's Rainbow

More on Noah.
I added rainbow colors to the page using prismacolor colored pencils and used a tissue to rub and soften  it.  Gen. 9:13 was highlighted with gold metallic pen outline and some prismacolor.
On the facing page I have added a wonderful icon that I printed out on regular paper in a size to fit over the photo image that was printed on the page.  It is more meaningful to me and I see no reason why we should not change or add images to our bible to make them more personalized.  
I used some silver metallic sticker border to set off the icon of Noah.

1 comment:

Rue said...

I don't see any reason not to personalize your own Bible either :)

xo,
rue

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...