Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sunday Bible Journaling - Renaissance Leafy Vine

The design and colors are more renaissance than medieval on this page.
A pretty little vine I free-handed with a ballpoint pen and colored with prismacolor pencils.  The sets of 3 dots (symbolic of the trinity) were added last with a silver metallic pen.
  
At the time I did this page they did not have all the wonderful metallic pens that they do now.  The old style pens could leave globs and smears if you weren't careful, took forever to dry and sometimes left an oil stain if you got heavy handed. 



1 comment:

Rue said...

That vine is gorgeous! It looks like something that would belong on a Medieval scroll.

I hope you're having a great New Year so far :)

xo,
rue

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...