Sunday, December 20, 2015

Sunday Bible Journaling - Old School Zentangles


This was definitely a zentangle pattern many years before I ever heard about them.

Click on the picture to enlarge it so you can see all the line work.  I did use a folded piece of paper about the size of a sticky note as a bookmark and used that to create the straight lines.  Curves I can do freehand but not straight lines.  

Fine point pen outlines and prismacolor pencils as fill.  

These pages would take several weeks to actually do, working during the Sunday sermons and Wednesday night bible study.  I did all the line work first then filled in with prismacolor.

You can see a couple more watercolor splodges bleeding through from the previous page.

No comments:

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...