Friday, July 3, 2015

New Air Conditioner and a Bonus!

I have real conditioning again thanks to my parents for purchasing this lovely little appliance.

And as a bonus I also now have a window in my room.  This room is 10 x 12 with a small walk in closet and a small full bath.  It is also inside the garage/shop and until now had no windows.  I haven't done the trim out yet and my view is just part of the garage, but with the back door open I at least get some sunlight now!

I cannot express how much less claustrophobic this makes my room.  And my room is jam packed with furniture all around the walls.  I moved from a 3 bedroom trailer to one room and even getting rid of most everything (and some things I wish I had not) storage space and room for anything is an issue.


1 comment:

Terra said...

Now you will be cool and have a window too. Wonderful.

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...