Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Journey Through Time Quilt is Finished

The Journey Through Time quilt is finally completed.
And Chaucer approved!
It's almost square and slightly wonky as one edge stretched out a bit wider, but you only notice when you fold it so that's ok.  I am a practical quilter, no trying to go for prizes, just functionality.

I thought using flannel for the batting would make a lightweight quilt but it has turned out just the opposite.  This thing is very heavy.  So it's new home is decorating the back of the sofa.
A nice colorful addition to the living room.

2 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

I think you did a lovely job and it looks very nice on your sofa.

FlowerLady

Lady Locust said...

It looks great. Glad to know you have an "official tester." :)

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...