Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Journey Through Time Quilt Update

This is the back of the quilt and the circle indicates how much has been quilted, I figure roughly about half of this queen sized quilt.  I am very pleased with how it is looking and work on it a bit nearly every day.
(click to enlarge)
I found a lovely vintage hankie at a local thrift shop and have used that as my label on the back.  

The quilting is hard to see on the front in a photo because of all the colors and patterns and I wanted to show how much has actually been done.  I started in the middle as I am using a quilting hoop, and I am working out to the edges.

No comments:

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...