Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring is Here

Check out the bee on the right.  Peach tree in bloom!
Forsythia
Beets
Some success with planting seeds, some disappointments too.  Carrots sprouted but then died.  Watermelons did nothing, peppers are very slow as are the tomatoes.  
Planted yarrow, plantain, queen anne's lace, st john's wort and soapwort seeds in a bed that was ready then we got a dust storm that night and I am afraid they all got blown away.  I'll keep watering to see if they come up.  The elderberry bare root plants are doing very well.

1 comment:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

How wonderful to have peach tree and forsythia blooms.

Glad that spring has come to your area. Enjoy.

Thank you for becoming a follower of my blog. I look forward to going through your blog to look at more of your wonderful quilting projects.

Have a great weekend ~ FlowerLady

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...