Sunday, April 3, 2011

New Vintage Jewels in the Etsy Store

Mom sent me a box of vintage jewelry which I am in the process of listing in my etsy store.  I thought I would show you some highlights.  The jade pieces above are dress clips which can also be used as shoe clips or scarf clips.  Ladies used to clip them to either side of the neckline or to the collars of their dresses rather than wearing a necklace.
And then we have the worlds largest owl pendant, yes he's over 5 inches long!  He's also jointed so each section moves...straight out of the late 60s or early 70s.
But he's not the only owl....
This one looks rather like the Angry Bird than the wise old owl. SOLD
How about some classic Jackie O pearls?  
Sparkly rhinestones for the evening out?
A vintage Avon initial necklace that you can attach charms to, there's also an F.
And this lovely Wolcott bracelet, it didn't come from Mom but its a beauty.
There's more and it should all be listed in the next week.

1 comment:

Lord Wellbourne said...

Pretty! We loves sparklies!

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...