Tuesday, August 27, 2019

More Journals & Rosaries to Sell ~ Nothing Bought to Make Them

Here are photos of the new journals I've made along with some new rosaries.  And the best part is that I bought nothing in order to make them.  Recycling at it's best use!
No extra frills on these, just lined pages and sometimes signature covers.

This rosary is made of clay beads with brass accent beads.  The ridges feel nice as your fingers move over them.  
All the beads are made of stone in varying shades of blue.
My favorite so far, red stones 
including the cross to which I glued metal crosses on each side, the large beads are vintage lucite.  I think it gives it a byzantine style.

All are for sale on my various Ebay stores, soon on Etsy & Poshmark, check my links in the sidebar if you are interested or send me an email.








No comments:

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...