Monday, November 20, 2017

A Mermaid Journal with Bracelet to Match

I finished another journal.
This one has a mermaid theme.  And in the chain decoration on the spine is a mermaid bracelet I made.  So you get a journal and a bracelet.
This is just inside the front cover.  There are 120 pages with many vintage mermaid images printed on them and lots of blank journaling pages.  There are quotes about mermaids too.  Watercolored paper, tea stained paper, vintage paper and a few envelope pockets.
I'm as happy with this one as I was the fairy journal, maybe more so.  I think I have found my niche!

I'll be putting up a video where I flip through the pages in a day or two.

No comments:

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...