Sunday, September 17, 2017

Joyful Trumpet Flowers for Gladness of Heart



These flower vines are really very simple.  A curving line for the vine, then a V shaped flower here & there.  Then add in some little leaves and define the flowers with petals and stamens.  Use whatever colors you like.

I outlined first with a light pencil, then went over those lines with a fine ballpoint pen.  Once the ink was set I erased the pencil lines.  Finally the vines, leaves & flowers were colored using prismacolor colored pencils.

The highlighted verses were colored with prismacolors also and outlined with silver metallic pen.

You can always draw LIGHTLY with pencil first, that way you can easily correct lines you don't like.

No comments:

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...