Sunday, August 20, 2017

A Rose Drawing, Ready for Coloring


I started out cutting & pasting photos from magazines and such into my bible, I still do.
This page shows that I actually can draw things.  The rose was drawn with a purple ballpoint pen, I was in a very purple stage back then.  At some point I will color this page in, possibly with water colors.

Please ignore the pink edges, they really are the white of the page, I had to play with the color contrast to get the drawing to show up well.

Does the photo look odd next to the drawing of the rose?  Or vice versa?  Oh, well, once it is colored in perhaps it won't look so weird.  I kind of think it looks like a rose has been pressed in my bible---but without being smushed.

No comments:

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...