Sunday, May 14, 2017

Sunday Bible Journaling ~ Keys of the Kingdom


Peter, the Rock.  The Keys to the Kingdom.  The Gates of Hell.
Remember, the gates of hell shall not prevail.

This was first sketched out lightly in pencil, that was drawn over with an extra fine black ball point pen and the pencil lines erased.
Prismacolor colored pencils were used to color in the broken gates with flames behind them, the rock and the keys with the open lock.

You can illustrate a passage in many ways and you have many symbols to choose from.  Choose what means something to you and recalls the passage to mind without even reading it.

No comments:

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...