Sunday, June 5, 2016

Sunday Bible Journaling ~ Nehemiah

please click on photo to enlarge

This is the title page for Nehemiah.  The NIV Pictorial bible has very thick block letters for titles so I have used artist's black ink and a fine point nib on the pen to give the letters a little more panache (love that word ;-)).  The green background is prismacolor pencil.

The image of Nehemiah is an icon I found online and printed out in the appropriate size and stuck down with sticky craft tape.

The highlighted verse is done with green prismacolor pencils and outlined in gold metallic pen.  

I will most likely add to this page one day as it looks a bit plain.

No comments:

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...