Sunday, May 29, 2016

Sunday Bible Journaling ~ Stone Walls

click on image to enlarge

An interpretation of Asa's walls with gates.  Reminding us that the Lord protects us like a strong wall.

This drawing was done with a very fine point black ball point pen, they were my favorite pens back in the 1990's, and is colored in with prismacolor pencils.  The colors are layered with a light touch, using blues, grays and browns.

The scripture highlight is outlined in gold metallic pen and colored with prismacolor.

*
You can find all my bible journaling posts by clicking the Bible Journaling link in the labels list in the right hand sidebar.  I am also posting them each week to my Pinterest board for bible journaling.


1 comment:

lotta joy said...

Having spent too much time in a Baptist Theological Seminary, I no longer do much with my bible besides use it to prop open the door. But the art work makes it look incredible! I'm also in the process of checking out your other blogs and, right off the bat, I've been making the same "CREAM OF EVERYTHING" soup for years. I even made a post with a video of me dry canning it.

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...