Sunday, January 3, 2016

Sunday Bible Journaling - Medieval Flourishes

click image to enlarge

There are a lot of pages in my NIV bible that have historical information.  So I decorate the edges.  

This set of pages received medieval flourishes outlined in ballpoint pen and colored with prismacolor pencils.  Since the background page color was yellow I had to stay with a complementary color.

Many times I outline very lightly in pencil first then go over that with pen.  These were done in church during the sermons usually so I needed to remain very quiet and use something that was not messy.  Pens & pencils worked very well.

No comments:

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...