Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sunday Bible Journaling - Heart Swirls


More bold swirls of prismacolor pencil, some with gold outline and some with pen, black ink border.

I inked over the printed title lettering again, making it bolder and more artsy.

For the swirls, start in one location and do one swirl line or a heart or a circle even.  Then build upon it by growing layers.  It's the original zen doodling thing.  They are cloud-like and can remind me of waves, perhaps the waves of God's love washing over us.

I promise I have pages without swirls coming up.

Don't want to miss any of these posts?  You can always sign up to follow by email or use the bible journaling tag link or better yet, follow me on my Bible Journaling Pinterest page!

No comments:

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...