Tuesday, September 22, 2015

4 Seasons Cross Stitch Update

Despite catching up on things after being ill for 5 days, I managed to finish the last berries and leaf on the Autumn square.
Now I only have background in the lower right corner and some top stitching on all 4 pieces and it will be done!

I'm thinking about the craft show I'll be doing in November and I decided to package the earrings I made rather than finding or making something to hang them on.
The cards are foam pieces I cut to fit in the plastic bags and the labeling is cut from my old business cards.  Simple but nice.  It will certainly be easier to set up than sorting through a bag of earrings all mixed together.  I have an old sewing machine drawer I think will work well for holding them.  
What do you think?

2 comments:

Darla Mae said...

I wrote a comment when this post was first posted. I guess it got lost. I will try again. I just wanted you to know that I think the idea of putting the earrings on the cards is great. The colors of the cards are pretty and draw your eye to them. The cards keep the earrings neat and easy to view.

Darlene

Recycled Cottage & Garden said...

Hmm, I guess that comment did get lost. Thanks so much for the feedback!

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...