Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Winter Cross Stitch Is Done, Spring Has Begun

Well almost done, there are some place that need a shiny white thread and I have yet to hunt for some I have in my stash.  There are also some backstitched vines and long stitches which will not get done until all 4 seasons are completed.

Since our temps have been so warm I am glad I can start on the Spring square!

It's been lovely to have the doors open and listen to the birds.  Buttercup the cat has been bringing me presents today, a worm snake and a tiny little vole.  Unfortunately she likes to bring them slightly alive into my room to play with, so I closed the screen door.  Now she looks at me like "What's the matter, you don't like my prezzies?"

No comments:

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...