Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My Newest Creations

I've been working hard getting some items ready to photograph so Debra and I can enter an art show.  I have a lot of inventory of saint necklaces but I had in mind something a bit more attention getting.
"That's just a decorated cigar box", you might say.  But let's open it!
And the best part...
The centerpiece inside is a pin you can actually wear ... and it has a tube on the back that you could put a small chain through to wear it as a necklace.
We only get 2 photos each to enter the jurying for the art show so I chose the 2nd one above and the one below to show off my wares.
Wish us luck we won't know if we get into the show until sometime in September.


No comments:

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...