Sunday, January 20, 2013

Embroidery Journal Pages Finished

All the pages are complete.  I stitched the edge of the last set first and used buttonhole.  It was taking too long so I switched to whip stitch for all the others.  I thought about redoing it to match but decided it needed to be different, just because.
As you can see I have about 3½ inches of pages to bind together.  The outside of the pages are thicker due to the turning under of the edges so this will not be a neat and precisely measured book.  But I like the handmade look, good thing huh?

I'll be working on the binding this week, might need to practice that a bit.  I wonder if I should do sections first then put those together.  I need to do some more research.

No comments:

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...