Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Great Karnak

I was on vacation last week so here's my finished embroidery journal page for week 42 of TAST.
On to week 43 and the buttonhole wheel cups.  These were fun to do and I used them on the Great Karnak's headdress where the ostrich plumes are at.
The white perle cotton on a white background is kind of hard to see so here's a darkened closeup.
My other stitches on this page were stem stitch, wrapped backstitch, satin stitch and french knot.
*
I spent many a night watching Johnny Carson and no one can hold a candle to him as a talk show host.

1 comment:

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

Johnny Carson was such a funny guy. Great use of the nicely done stitch.

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...