Sunday, January 23, 2011

Embroidery of All Kinds

I ran a Google blog search for embroidery and found some nice blogs, but there was one that really caught me and I had to read all the posts and check out some of the links.
If you would like to see examples of embroidery from around the world, an absolute riot of color and add new sites to your cyber stash for future learning, then go visit Hannah at enbrouderie.   
This is a fairly new blog but I have a feeling it is going to be very popular with those of us who love embroidery of all kinds and love to see work in many different styles for inspiration.  The links to other sites for tutorials and to make purchases are as varied as the colors in the photos.
This is one of my new favorites!  Please visit and check it out!

No comments:

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...