Thursday, August 26, 2010

More Finger Bling!

This guy is my favorite.  The green button is mounted on a big brown one and I'm pretty sure the makers of the green one didn't plan on it looking like an alien, but there you are.
And this one must be his space ship.,,,
Actually this is what it looks like, the biggest button I had since big rings are BIG this year.
Some summery flowers to wear all year long.

Another BIG ring, this one all glittery with aqua stardust, maybe the alien's home planet?
A purple haze kind of button ring.
Button on top of button, another BIG one.
Classic Elegance here.
I have made over 30 and still don't have them all listed.  I do a couple each day if I have time in the morning when its cool...ish.
Hope people like them, they have been a blast to make.

4 comments:

Amy said...

These are very cool. Great idea.

Have a wonderful day!!

Amy said...

These are very cool. Great idea.

Have a wonderful day!!

Sonya --Dime Store Thrift said...

These are AWESOME!!!!

Lord Wellbourne said...

I like the alien and his spaceship. He kinda looks like Ironman from the animated movie. Keep up the good work!

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...