Well, we got the internet connected again. I had gotten a new provider for our dial up and did not see that it was a 300 minute limit per month. So we have fixed the situation-- at least it was not a computer problem.
This is my TUSAL update for June with bits and pieces from some sewing, dishcloth knitting and my newest project, an Elizabethan blackwork pincushion. The type I am making is known as a biscornu. I am not sure if that is the French word for pin cushion, but my guess is that it has to do with the shape which is rather like a biscuit or doughnut when you finish. I have one side done except for the border and am working on a more plain bottom side.