Tuesday, February 11, 2020

A New Bracelet to Help with Pain

I made this bracelet with chunks of raw amber, hematite beads and clear quartz crystal.  There are also some small glass beads.
I chose this combination not only because the colors are pretty but because all 3 stones help with pain.  I've used hematite before with an injury but have also found that amber does indeed help alleviate pain for me.  Clear quartz is supposed to enhance the effects.
I have bracelets and necklaces with these stones already so this one will be going up for sale.

2 comments:

Terra said...

Your bracelet turned out very pretty. I recently bought an amber bracelet, amber is so warm and attractive.

Barbara Curiel said...

In addition to the healing properties, I love the colors of these stones.

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...