Tuesday, November 5, 2019

New Journals for the Holidays

I've gotten 2 more journals completed and up for sale.  One is a gratitude journal with an autumn color theme and the other is a Christmas journal.  I have left a lot of blank space for the buyer/receiver to add in all their own journaling, keepsakes and photos.
Yes, this is a shameless plug for my items that are for sale.  It's how I earn money right now as I search for work outside of home.  You can find all my journals in my Ebay store, Etsy shop & Poshmark closet.  The links are in the sidebar.

For those just interested in seeing the journals, enjoy the photos and thanks so much to everyone for stopping by.

Gratitude Journal




Christmas Journal


No comments:

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...