Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Finished Rag Bags

My handmade rag bags, recycling scrap fabric.  I've gotten several made and finished this week.
Pretty red one. \/
The very first, I made it in stripes. \/
China plate blue, my favorite. \/
Multi color shoulder bag.\/
Aqua with pink accents.\/
The bottoms are woven on the knitting loom...
8.5" across.  Makes a nice purse bottom, but did not work when I tried to make a bowl, because of the lump in the center.
The insides are lined with at least 3 pockets.  The closure is a large, heavy duty snap.
These are slowly going up for sale in my Poshmark closet and will also be in my Ebay store.






No comments:

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...