Tuesday, August 7, 2018

A New Project ~ Bead Embellished Denim Vest

I finally got to do some sewing, as in sewing beads onto a vest.
I'm trying out a new idea to hopefully make some income.  I will be embellishing jean vests and jackets. 
With this vest I used a stencil for the design and painted it in with a copper paint.  Now I am adding multi-color seed beads around the edges.  I really like the Boho designs I am seeing with lots of color and designs from around the world.  I'll be looking for some fabrics and trims.  For now I am using what I have on hand.  This vest already had a southwestern feel so I am just adding to that.  Hopefully people who shop Poshmark will like this when I'm done!

1 comment:

Debra Dixon said...

Good Luck! Nice work!

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...