Tuesday, October 24, 2017

A Peek at the Rainbow Junk Journal I Made

I spent the last week being sick with some kind of flu bug.  We all got it including the guests we had staying with us.  But we are all better now.  So not much got done last week.

Here's my latest junk journal which will be for sale on Ebay.

No sewing on this one but I did use some ribbon, a button and an embellishment to create a closure for it.
I call it a rainbow journal.  Lots of color and a few random words, lots of pockets with note cards.
I used almost every color in my paint box, mostly with a wet on wet technique.
Some pages are collages of various papers, some with white tissue paper over it all which is a really cool effect.

The best part of making these journals besides having fun, is I already have an order to fill for a special fairy journal. 

No comments:

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...