Sunday, February 21, 2016

Sunday Bible Journaling - Easy Washi Tape Use


Another more recent addition to a bible page.  I found this pretty and simple washi tape at Dollar Tree and thought it would be nice for a bible journaling page.  

I felt the vine reflected the genealogy listed on the page nicely and the background matches the color of the bible paper.

I have recently watched some YouTube videos by Rebekah R Jones and I have ordered some clear matte gesso to go over this tape to seal it per her recommendation.  She has some wonderful videos on lots of different techniques and uses a wide array of supplies, something for everyone.

No comments:

A Quilt Repair While I Was On Vacation

 I went to visit my parents for a month and while I was there I repaired a quilt. Sorry the image is not very good, it was taken with my pho...