Friday, October 2, 2015

New Saintly Images Earrings For Sale ~ Here Only!

I have a craft show coming up in November and in order to have some affordable stocking stuffer items I got busy and added to my small collection of earrings, some of which are for sale in my Etsy shop.  
All the ear wires are silver plated so they should cause no problems for anyone.
I have 64 pair of earrings total and these are a small sampling.
Most are Christian in subject but I do have some that are not.
The beads used are glass, ceramic or crystal.
All earrings are $10 each pair plus $3 for 1st class shipping.
They will come packaged as pictured unless you would like them in a box with a ribbon to give as a gift.

I am probably not going to add more to the Etsy shop right now but if anyone is interested in any that I picture here, let me know in the comments and I can always send you a Paypal invoice.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails